Twice a day on wet skin, apply the Aloe Cleansing Mousse on the face and the neck then massage in delicately, rince with water.
For a deep cleansing of the skin :
Morning routine: Aloe Cleansing Mousse + Pro-Microbiome Lotion
Night routine: Deep Cleansing Balm + Aloe Cleansing Mousse + Pro-Microbiome Lotion
Precautions for use :
– For adult use only
– Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
Aqua (Water), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Foaming Agent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract* (Emollient), Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi Leaf Extract* (Skin Conditioning Agent), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract* (Skin Conditioning Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder* (Skin Conditioning Agent), Galactoarabinan (Film Forming Agent), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Skin Conditioning Agent), Levulinic Acid (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Sodium Gluconate (Chelating Agent), Sodium Levulinate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to COSMOS standard.
*ingredient from Organic Farming
88% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
99% natural origin of total.
Aloe Vera Juice (extracted from Aloe Bardadensis Miller)
- “Glutathione peroxidase activity, superoxide dismutase enzymes and a phenolic anti-oxidant were found to be present in Aloe vera gel, which may be responsible for these anti-oxidant effects” 1
- “Aloe vera has been described as an antibacterial agent.” 1
- “Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties thanks to salicylic acid it contains” 2
- “Cleansing and antiseptic properties thanks to Saponins it contains.” 2
- “Enhances penetrative effect of the other ingredients into the skin thanks to Lignin it contains” 2
1 Khalaf et al. (2017), Evidence based medical use of aloe vera extracts, short review of literature, International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences.
2Surjushe, A., Resham V. and Saple, D. G (2008). Aloe vera: a short review. Indian journal of dermatology 53.4, pp. 163.