Apply morning and evening to the entire face and neck. Massage in circular motions. Then apply the Stabilizing Lotion and the specific skincare formulas.
Deep Cleansing Milk
Face gentle cleanser and make-up remover
Gently eliminates all impurities and make-up while respecting the skin’s hydrolipidic film. Perfectly suited for sensitive skin and eye contour.
- Cleanses effectively while respecting the skin’s balance
- Gently removes impurities and traces of make-up
- Reinforces the skin’s protective hydrolipidic film
- Can be used as a beard soap
- Leaves the skin soft and clean
- Exclusive PCbG Complex : Balancing, Revitalizing and Protecting
- Gentle cleansing agent
- Sunflower oil and Linolenic and Linoleic acid complex (omega 3 / omega 6)
- Chamomile extract
- Moisturizing and emollient agent
- PCbG Exclusive Complex: Balancing, revitalizing, protecting.
- Very soft surfactant coming from Oat Amino Acid.
- Sunflower Seed Oil and linoleic/linolenic acid complex.
- Chamomile extract.
- Hydratant, emollient complex.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-6 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Polyquaternium-51, Yeast Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Steareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, PPG-25-Laureth-25, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Phosphate, Sorbic Acid, Undecylenic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Evernia Furfuracea (Tree Moss) Extract.
*Our formulas may be evolved, please always refer to the list of ingredients on the packaging.
- Micro-encapsulated formula
- E3C Concept : Balance / Energy / Respect of the skin ecosystem